Do you want to take your business to the
DeLuca Real Estate, a locally owned independent and innovative residential real estate group. Brokered by Leslie DeLuca a local second generation REALTOR on The Monterey Peninsula seeks dynamic individuals to join us as Buyer's Agents and Sales Associates.
- Are you a licensed Real Estate Agent on The Monterey Peninsula who's passionate about the residential home market?
- Or are you looking to become a successful Real Estate Agent currently working on getting California licensure?
- Do you want to triple your income in 2017?
- Do you have a strong desire to succeed?
- Do you crave learning and being around successful people?
- Do you enjoy working with people and helping them with buying and selling real estate?
- Do you want to increase your listing inventory?
- Do you want systems to create consistent results?
WHO ARE WE?
DeLuca Real Estate is local, independent, people-centric Real Estate brokerage committed to adding value to our clients and team members. We are well known on the peninsula and have closed hundreds of real estate transactions.
If you love to learn new things, test yourself with challenging work, and want to spend your time with positive motivated people, this is the place for you. What we do for you to propel your success is impressive.
- An active California real estate license with 1+ years experience
- Knowledge of The Monterey Peninsula real estate market
- Winning personality and positive attitude
- Highly motivated, competitive and detail oriented
- High tech and social media savvy and comfort in the mobile, paperless on-the-go world
- Excellent communication skills in order to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Self motivated in solo and team oriented environment
HOW IS DELUCA REAL ESTATE DIFFERENT?
- Proven success
- Qualified leads provided (Zillow Premier Agent)
- One on One Training and Coaching
- Strong leadership
If you thrive in a positive collaborative team environment where clients will be delivered to you contact us today.
Send Resume | Disc Profile | Cover Letter|
EMAIL TO: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Equal Housing Opportunity.