Do I need to be Pre-Approved for a loan before I start shopping for homes?
IN A WORD...YES!
The DeLuca Group standard practice requires all clients who are interested in purchasing real estate to have the following:
Proof of funds to close if paying cash
Name of a reputable lender we can contact
There are important reasons for this.
Clarification of this practice in our brokerage will be explained on this page. The practice is to put you in a strong buying position so you will be successful
What do we need to get started?
- Pre-Approval from a reputable lender. If you already have a letter, great. Just bring it with you to our initial meeting. You're all set and ready to go
- Lender Contact Information if you have a preferred lender, we can schedule a meeting to discuss your options.
- If you don’t have a lender, we will provide you with our lender list. (Scroll to bottom)
🤑We don’t need any of your financial documents, pay stubs or credit score. That is what the lender will need. 📍Our job is to find you a great home and negotiate the best price.
⏰ If a real estate professional doesn’t value their own time, can you expect them to value yours?
This practice is in place at DeLuca Real Estate for three main reasons:📍
- Time - We all have a certain number of hours in the day to take care of a number of responsibilities. Time is our biggest limitation. By requiring documentation from the start, we make sure our clients are serious and prepared to succeed in the home buying process. Our time with our clients is precious and we want to make the best use of it.
- Safety - There have been sad stories in the news time and time again involving real estate professionals and tragedy. It is against our policy to meet unknown potential clients without first verifying that they are a real buyer. This keeps our sales associates safe and creates a mutually trusting relationship.
- Create standard of professionalism - It is not in your best interest for anyone on our team to schedule showings or write offers on properties you do not have the ability to purchase. Without the documentation required, we can not do our fiduciary to you and serve you to the highest level. This is not a standard in all offices, there are agents who will open doors for you at a moment’s notice. This is how they want to conduct business which works for them. We are professionals and commit to our clients our time, energy, resources and expertise. Because we are so committed to our clients, we ask for a mutual commitment at the beginning of the relationship.
LISTED BELOW ARE LENDERS WHO HAVE WORKED WITH OUR CLIENTS. Each of them has displayed a level of professionalism we feel confident passing on to you.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CALL AT LEAST 3 OF THEM TO SEE WHICH ONE WORKS BEST FOR YOU. LET THEM KNOW THAT DELUCA REAL ESTATE REFERRED YOU!
INOSOT FINANCIAL AND HEALTH COACHING CENTER
Cal Coastal Rural Development Corporation
Small Business | Agriculture | Commercial Real Estate
Loree Van Bebber Marketing Manager | Business Development
221 Main Street Suite 301