OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY AUGUST 27 FROM 1:00-3:00 P.M.
Search current inventory of Homes for sale in Marina California
Turn The Key And Move RIGHT In
312 Reindollar Marina, California 93933
MLS number: ML8159675
Square Footage: 1,237
Call Leslie DeLuca at 831-214-1934 to arrange a showing.
You will love the attention to detail of this sweet home
Wonderful opportunity to own a stunning updated home in a popular area of Marina. Close to schools, shopping, transportation is only the tip of the iceberg. The current owners have taken great care in updating this home with attention to detail. This home feels like a new house with tankless water heaters, updated lighting and fixtures, new fences, low maintenance garden.
Enter the front door and take in the gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding and high end finishes. Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher and tile floor. Beautifully tiled baths with tub shower in hall and stall shower in private master suite.
Click here to see additional images of this home for sale in Marina California
Kitchen Perfect for Entertaining
If entertaining is your forte, there is no better place to do this then from the bright kitchen. The stainless steel appliances make the kitchen come together, but it's the vast amount of space that makes bringing friends together so easy. And what's the biggest pain about big dinner parties? Dishes of course. Luckily this kitchen has a Bosch dishwasher. Fantastic, right? With a sliding glass door out to the back patio, entertaining is simple.
About Marina California
Marina, Dating back to (circa) 1868, about 9,000 acres of land stretching north along the Pacific Ocean, and east along the Salinas River, was owned by the late David Jacks and James Bardin.
The land block breakup began in 1885, when the Bardin heirs sold 1,372 ½ acres to John Armstrong for farmland and grazing. About a year later, 1,450 acres were sold, then named the Sand Hill Ranch. Four hundred acres near the ocean were sold to the San Francisco Sand Company, which subsequently constructed a sand plant in 1906. Thus, a third of the large block of land had been parceled out.
In 1913, a land map designated the general area “Bardin”, but this designation was short-lived. Within two years, the area was known as “Locke-Paddon Colonies”, then “Paddonville”.
To find out how Marina developed and grew, read the full City of Marina History.